Monday, December 16, 2013

HOLIDAY EGGNOG



Oh the holidays...
There are just so many things I love about this time of the year: the get togethers with family and friends, the holiday lights, the present wrapping and giving,  the traditions, and the foods specific to those occasions.
Tonight I was watching a Hallmark channel holiday movie and felt like all that was missing was a good eggnog to sip. I had to press pause and make myself some.
My version is so healthy, easy and delicious. I went back to my movie in no time, cuddling my dogs with a blanket, and my eggnog. I was a happy girl!


HOLIDAY EGGNOG

Ingredients:

4 banana
2 cup Thai coconut water
1/2 cup Thai coconut flesh
2 large dates, pitted
2 tsp. vanilla essence
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1-2 oz. of dark rum (to your taste)
(or a few drops of rum essence for a non alcoholic eggnog)


Preparation:

Put all the ingredients in a high speed blender until very smooth. Serve in individual cups.

This will make 4 servings

Cheers!
Or as we say in French: Sante!


No comments:

Post a Comment